Note: The conference hotel is right across the street from campus, but farther from most amenities. If you prefer to stay in a walkable area with restaurants and retail, see the “other hotels” list at bottom.
(Book by October 25, 2019)
Conference rates are available at Holiday Inn Express & Suites East – University. Located across the street from the USask campus (5-10 minute walk to the venue). To book within the conference block, click here.
Group name: ACCOLEDS Group code: ACC
Dates: Nov 25 – 29, 2019. To extend your stay and receive conference rates, book with the hotel directly at 1-306-954-1250.
Address: 1838 College Drive, Saskatoon SK
- Two queen beds ($139 / night)
- One king bed, double sofa bed ($149 / night)
- Complimentary hot breakfast bar
- Complimentary parking
- Snack/sundry shop (24/7)
- Business centre (24/7)
- Pool and hot tub
- Fitness centre
Other Hotels (downtown)
Listed by proximity to venue, in descending order
- Parktown Hotel – on the river; 10 min walk to downtown, 15 min walk to campus
- James Hotel – boutique hotel on the river; adjoins the Sheraton
- Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon – on the river
- Delta Bessborough – “castle” on the river; subject of most Saskatoon postcards
- Hotel Senator – heritage hotel above a bar; be prepared to encounter pub-goers
- Hilton Garden Inn Downtown
- Holiday Inn Saskatoon Downtown
- Alt Hotel – newly built, across from Remai Modern art gallery
No-frills visitors’ lodges across the street from campus. Note: May have shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.